This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls 2006 Meet--Success

Well the time is approaching... I figured that I better make this thread. If you plan on attending please let us know but only if you are 100% sure if your not sure if you can attend then wait till like Wed the 23rd to let us know.

Really shouldnt be any questions pretty much just the weekend of the 25th with the 26th being the more popular date, will be meeting up on the Canadian side of the falls (not sure where exactly yet). Taking some pictures of the group, go on a little ride possibly then out for a bite to eat with a few drinks mixed in there. Who knows what else we might do but either way its just to meet up with some of the regulars and newbs who all have our G6 in common, talk and just have a little fun!!!

I figured that all of us driving in on Saturday could just meet at the boarder and then meet up with the rest in a different location. We can work our times around the person driving the longest or just meet up with that person at the boarder when they show up if their time of arrival is later then the rest of us!

Also... it doesnt really matter if you come with yourself, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend or a group of friends. Just the members are who matters so we can have a car count or a general idea of whos comming!

I've crossed the boarder at least 5-6 times this summer already, all times just needed my License and they ask you a few questions. A copy of your Birth Certif is a good idea just incase and make sure all car paperwork (insurance and registration) is with you just incase!

Attending for sure:
    Noah aka Simply Red
    Kyle aka Toyz
    Tom aka TLS2000
    Monica aka HottG6Mama
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

I'm in for clifton thrills! When we meeting, on the 25th? :smoke:
    -06 3.9L GTP
    -6-speed manual
    -VMS Tune 93 octane
    -Dual Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust w/o resonator
    -Filled front/rear transmission mounts
    -Eibach springs
    -Stillen Engine Dampener
    -DS Stage 4 intake
    -DS Cold air box
    -GM strut tower brace

Comment

What about that YankeeG6? He's not around anymore.. he was on our first list.

I just remember me, noah, kyle, tom, ernie, and that yankee guy..

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

So like 5 people... thats it... we had like 8 people in the first poll?!?!
        That's how this stuff usually ends up going. It's just like a group buy. You get a ton of people that commit, and then when the time comes to pony up, 50% of them disappear.

Anyway, even if it's just the five of us, I'm still totally into this!

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

oh yeah... def just sayin... there were alot of people from the Buffalo area and Canada but now nobodies interested?!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Wow, what the hell is going on here? First Ernie, well i guess he is still up in the air also. But now Noah! Man im glad i decided to treat this like a vacation instead of just a meet. Course I could have saved some money going elsewhere. Ohwell, I will still be there as planned. If anyone in the area wants to get together Fri- Mon, just pm me. Me and the GF will prolly be wonderring around checking out all the sites. Man, i am dissappointed Hope everything works out Noah, being that you were the main person in setting this one up.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

That sucks big time. I hope that you'll still be able to get out for some of it though.

I'm heading up on Saturday morning I think, so if it's just Kyle & his gf, Monica, and I then I guess we'll make it a double date.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Well thats good you got some more info on the deal. Glad to hear that you will prolly still be able to make it. Looking forward to meeting any g6 peeps. Oh and receptions....
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Okay, the plan for Saturday is to meet up at Kyle's hotel, which is very close to the Rainbow Bridge.

We will be meeting at approximately noon. If you will be later than that, then please call my cell phone: 647-272-5301

http://www.res99.com/nexres/hotels/prop ... ath=&unps=

To get there, cross at the Rainbow bridge, make a right, make another right, and then a left.

MAP

sigpic

Comment

>>:toyz:<< his hotel
                    Im good for that meeting time and place!

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me, i'll be there. Cant wait to see everyones ride.
                      -06 3.9L GTP
                      -6-speed manual
                      -VMS Tune 93 octane
                      -Eibach springs
                      -Stillen Engine Dampener
                      -DS Stage 4 intake
                      -DS Cold air box
                      -GM strut tower brace

Comment

Kyle just text messaged me to let me know that they've arrived at the falls. I think I'm going to head over there tonight to catch a bite to eat and to toss a couple back with them.

I'm going to clean the interior of my car right now. There's no way that you're gonna have a nicer interior than I do Mon!

It's been raining here all day, so I'm not going to be able to wax the car like I had planned. Oh well.

sigpic

Comment

I'm leaving in a few minutes to hook up with Kyle. We're gonna grab a bite, toss a few back, see the sights, and then I'm gonna steal his woman!

sigpic

Comment

Me and my girl are comming up. Is it allright if i friend of mine with a grand prix comes too?
                            -06 3.9L GTP
                            -6-speed manual
                            -VMS Tune 93 octane
                            -Eibach springs
                            -Stillen Engine Dampener
                            -DS Stage 4 intake
                            -DS Cold air box
                            -GM strut tower brace

Comment

The more the merrier!