Attention Florida 6ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Florida 6ers

I'm seriously thinking of putting together a Car Show down here in Naples Florida to benefit Lupus. I don't know if any of you knew but I suffer from this disease and would like to help others like me with some money from this car show. At this point in time I don't have a date, sponsors or a specific place down here but this is just basically to see if you guys would come to down and participate in the show. I'm thinkin along the lines of $10-20 to enter your car in the show and of course have prizes and all that jazz for it. The show will be any make, any year so you guys that have another car can bring that as well or instead of your 6. Of course we can make this an official 6er meet too if you would like haha. Of course Donations will be accepted by the viewers at the show and I'll make a website for online donations for anyone else on here that would like to as well.

So far for sponsors I got my cousins and mines company College Shack (Foxcore Inc) and I'm sure I'll be able to get the radio station I worked at last summer to put the word out and sponsor then thinking of Millers Ale House, Planet Smoothie (know the guy who owns it) and some other misc places.

If you or you know of someone that would like to sponsor let me know too.

Thanks

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Re: Attention Florida 6ers

depending on the date.. i'll def try to go!
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Wow Naples? I live in middle Ga and it would take me about 9 hours to get there. Unless i hit the turbo button?
      Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

and that's why it says "attention florida 6ers"
        2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
        Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
        Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
        Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by Curtismaximus123
          Wow Naples? I live in middle Ga and it would take me about 9 hours to get there. Unless i hit the turbo button?
          Hey I'll be in Atlanta for a Paul McCartney Concert next month I'll figure out how excellent the drive is then you can make it when we have the show

Comment

I would like to come. Sounds like fun.

Comment

I'm down for it, if possible

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Well let me know when I can donate on a website or something. I would love to help!
                Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

I'd make the drive, only 2 hours according to Google Maps.

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                  - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                  - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Give me a date.

I'll try my best to make it.

Googles Giving me two ways to go... but both are 6 hour drives. I'll make it in 5.

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
                    Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
                    Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Yea any questions about the fastest ways, I know them took me 2 hours flat to get from Universals Parking Garage to my house, which usually is a close to 4 hour trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X