Headlights again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights again

I read the threads about headlight part numbers but I want to make sure that I am clear on something.

parts starting with 152 and 157 = good sealant and cool for modding

Parts starting with 158 = bad sealant and avoid like the plague

Am i correct?

I was not sure if the 157's ( such as 15783700) went both ways...

Re: Headlights again

no clue and that was my list, but if you need a spare set, i have a person on ebay i use that has aftermarket ones you can work on and they seem to fit better than the factory headlights

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
      no clue and that was my list, but if you need a spare set, i have a person on ebay i use that has aftermarket ones you can work on and they seem to fit better than the factory headlights
      Really ... with good sealent even ? how much for a pair ?
      sigpic

Comment

Yo, Ill be selling mine when bluegtp33 get finished with my other set....

$150 Shipped, you can check out my F/S thread for pics.

Comment

yeh buy his first, but it is 163 shipped for a pair

Comment

hey bluegtp are you buying the eagle eyes?

i have them and they fit a little funny in my car

they created a pretty big gap under my headlights...i'm used to it now but i' just wondering if you use the same ones cuz i paid like 165 shipped
            2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
            Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
            Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
            Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

yeh i think so

at first i had a gap, but i readjusted and it fits nicely now

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                yeh i think so

at first i had a gap, but i readjusted and it fits nicely now

what did you do to readjust it?

it seems like on mine that the bracket nearest the outside of the car is angled too high so it pulls the headlight front up more when you screw it in. if i can i might just make some little bracket to mount it to to try to eliminate the gap.

the lights are good quality tho.
                2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

yeh they are good quality. every set i have had though, are a touch smaller bezel and lense than factory

i take the ball joint piece off, just annoying anyway, so it helps it sit lower. if you need more space, split the hole the screws go thru and make it a slit, it will allow you to adjust more

Comment

Working...
                  X