Self Tint Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Tint Completed

My wife and I installed the tint yesterday. She is reallt good at it. Has a sharp eye. Took about 3 hours. It really looks pretty good for self install, so far. I've seen better but I've also seen MUCH worse. Now my wife may want to do her Matrix.
    I appreciate all the help from everybody and may sill need a tinter later. The kit included the small 1/4 windows as well :warped:

Comment

I will try to get some tomorrw and get instructions on how to post them

Comment

All you need to know

Now, get dem dare pictures up :smoke:
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

cool i'm def. interested in seeing this.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

id like to see also. i can barely wipe the rear window down with windex let alone apply tint to it!

then again, i dont want some dumb ass in my car.
            Lucy
            2006 Silver Gt Coupe
            3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
            sun and sound package, leather package.

Comment

If I had the money I would have had someone else do it. If I had not already done a car, it would have been a disaster this time. And you will see that mine is not a pro job, but it is not ghetto.

Comment

Comment

I ill post more pics later. My camera battery died.

Comment

Lookin real clean. I cant stop... at it

Comment

Nice work! So that's what my car will look like when i get it tinted?!

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

looks good!, nice job is the back window done in one peice and what % is that?
                        06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Looks great!

I give you a TON of credit for doing it yourself. :smoke:

I thought about doing my own, then realized what a nasty job it is to get it right. Wound up paying a pro, and glad I did!
                          SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                          Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                          CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                          Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Originally posted by Tin_Indian_G6
                            Looks great!

I give you a TON of credit for doing it yourself. :smoke:

I thought about doing my own, then realized what a nasty job it is to get it right. Wound up paying a pro, and glad I did!
                            x10 on all accounts
                            Originally posted by Toyz
                            Originally posted by simplyred
                            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Looks good to me. I don't think I could do that install...I have a hard enough time applying decals.

Comment

Working...
                              X