Front End Cover (Bra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front End Cover (Bra)

Well they aren't the best looking but I guess I'm too lazy to scrap the bugs of the front every time I wash my car. So, does anyone have a cover on there G6? How much did it cost, aftermarket or from the dealer?

Thanks
    06' G6 GTP, ATX - Stealth Gray w/ Black leather.

http://www.gmgoodwrench.com/accessories ... 6_FEC&sid=

http://www.colonialpartsaccessories.com/pages/5/

ebay
    2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

I would suggest against the vinyl type of bras. They usuzally end up messing the paint up more than protect it. The clear rockblocker/stone guard films are the way to go.
      04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
      Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

I have the MAGNETBRA on my G6.

I love it!

Check out magnetbra.com...I ordered directly from that site.

Black GTP, 6-speed
        Ottawa, Ontario
        Go Sens!!!

Comment

[quote="Blackdog"]I have the MAGNETBRA on my G6.

kool :smoke:
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

what does that even do..it doesnt even cover the front bumper...i personally would never put anything on the front of my car...i'd rather have to spend the extra time to get the bugs off
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

If I have to explain it, you don't need it!

Black GTP, 6-speed
              Ottawa, Ontario
              Go Sens!!!

Comment

^^ I believe it is more to protect against rock chips and such, not really for bugs.
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Exactly!

I bought it primarily for winter, as the road salt and sand like to chew on the hood. It has done a great job this summer as cleaning and re-installing is easy.
                  Black GTP, 6-speed
                  Ottawa, Ontario
                  Go Sens!!!

Comment

I have a le bra on my g6 sedan, but i only put it on during the week. I work 30 min away, and the rock chips and bugs are terrible. It kinda a pain in the arse to take off each friday, but i think its worth it esp when i was and wax the car. I make it my little routine.

Comment

cars look better with little rock chips than a huge black front cover

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                        cars look better with little rock chips than a huge black front cover
                        That is your opinion.

If you don't like anything on the front of your car...why are you in this thread?
                        Black GTP, 6-speed
                        Ottawa, Ontario
                        Go Sens!!!

Comment

obviously it's my opinion, i never said it was a fact...the thread started by him saying they don't look the best and i was supporting that to maybe talk him out of it...i don't see the point in protecting paint that you won't even see bc it's covered up in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                            obviously it's my opinion, i never said it was a fact...the thread started by him saying they don't look the best and i was supporting that to maybe talk him out of it...i don't see the point in protecting paint that you won't even see bc it's covered up in the first place
                            Using it all the time is an assumption by you.

I use mine in the winter and only for long trips in the summer.

Otherwise, my paint is visible to the world.

Seems logical to protect it, IMHO.
                            Black GTP, 6-speed
                            Ottawa, Ontario
                            Go Sens!!!

Comment

i've had mine a year now and hardly have any damage, and what is there is on the front bumper as much as that little part of the hood that you're protecting...i guess i was just thinking if you're going to protect it, protect the whole thing...maybe the road conditions are just better here as we don't get much road salt bc it doesnt snow as much, so maybe it is more logical where you are as opposed to me...i hardly see anybody with bras around here

Comment

Working...
                              X