Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needed GXP front bumper part number

needed GXP front bumper part number

all i need is the front bumper and the fogs!!

no grills

whats the name of this i kno its the gxp but does it have a differ name too?
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Re: needed GXP front bumper part number

can anyone help me...
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13892

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
      you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
      CarDomainMySpace

Comment

thanks bro!! this is what i needed... 25876635
        Blue Man Group

Comment

Np at all, just helping a fellow G6er

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads

My Progression Page
          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

ive got me some plans for winter.. hehehe..

dum dum dum!!
            Blue Man Group

Comment

What might that be?

My Progression Page
              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

hehe its a suprise..it may take while to do tho..hehe..moahahahahahaha..

crap wonder if those came with fogs too...ill need those forsure to get the full effect...lol
                Blue Man Group

Comment

Haha, well can't wait to see what you are planning

My Progression Page
                  CarDomainMySpace

Comment

yep..in my mind it looks sick dont even think anyone has ever done it but idk...i kno itll look sick on my bluey tho..hehe..
                    Blue Man Group

Comment

Ah, this suspense is gonna kill me, how long till you are done with your mystery project?

My Progression Page
                      CarDomainMySpace

Comment

hehe i gotta get the money first.. idk mayb 6 months..i dont plan to start anything till i can find the right ppl to help ,e out who they kno what theyre doing...dont wanna mess anying up and pay for another bumper..lol
                        Blue Man Group

Comment

Yeah, well keep us posted on this mystery project!

My Progression Page
                          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

well i will once i get my progression thread started up...gotta clean my car up first..lol
                            Blue Man Group

Comment

it my b a while..lol
                              Blue Man Group

Comment

Working...
                              X