Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STL 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe

Hi all!

Got a chance to get some pics of my G6 today - so what'da think?

2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe with MPD hood - ram air kit isn't installed yet

Rear view shows Razzi wing - I know some of you don't like it - good thing you don't drive this car!
    Westport Custom did the paint and moved the badges around for me - balanced look of G6 and GTP

Tires got dirty driving through a construction area to get to this parking lot
    - too bad cause I really like this pic!

So this is what the pastor drives to church (and work and on weekends for fun)!

GT-R exhaust and some kind of CAI or air box are probably next - what else?

(Rev) Greg
    (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

looks hot. not feelin the spoiler, but the orange with the hood and tint looks wicked nice.

Comment

Wow, that is a nice ride Pastor. I really like the hood and the color looks great in a GTP coupe.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

WOW! That looks really nice. The hood looks awesome in the orange.

I love it.
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

The hood looks nice in that colour, lookin good. Would look better without the spoiler lol.

Comment

WOW! Nice ride, Rev. What part of Missouri are you from, if you dont mind me asking? I'll be moving to Kansas City, Mo. soon.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Sweet ride. That's the first ram air hood I've really liked. Another one I saw here in white looked good to, but that color really makes it stand out.

looking good.
              Jeff
              My 07 G6 Convertible
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...6/IMG_0394.jpg

My 76 Vette
              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/P4240002.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SOUNDDUDE2006
                WOW! Nice ride, Rev. What part of Missouri are you from, if you dont mind me asking? I'll be moving to Kansas City, Mo. soon.
                I'm in the St. Louis area, but have family near KC. Where are you moving from?

(Rev) Greg
                (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

That hood looks awesome and so does the car.
                  2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by revgregd
                    I'm in the St. Louis area, but have family near KC. Where are you moving from?
                    My wife and I will be moving to KC from Hope, Arkansas.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

looks good. I still think that's the only spoiler that really looks decent on the coupe. The bodykit would complete it
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        looks good. I still think that's the only spoiler that really looks decent on the coupe. The bodykit would complete it
                        Thanks ... supposedly MPD is working on a new spoiler custom-designed for the lines of the coupe, but I haven't seen it yet.

I decided to wait on the bodykit cause I'm considering lowering the car and I doubt you can do both and still drive it.

(Rev) Greg

Comment

it would be fine with both. these things sit pretty high off the ground and the springs only lower the car 2" anyway. unless you live on Lombard Street you will be fine.

Comment

That orange is a pretty trendy colour ...a bit too flashy for me.

That is still a gorgeous ride though. Mint!
                            2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Fusion orange

Some car! Everything looks good about it!
                              First pictures that have ever tempted me to look at or get the ram air hood and the spoiler looks good too. Who makes it?
                              You might be interested to know that one cannot get a GTP in that colour in Canada; only a GT or V6.
                              GTPdriver
                              G. Stephen Day

Comment

Working...
                              X