Spring specs for a 2008 Vue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring specs for a 2008 Vue

Strange question I got from a friend, does anyone have access to a manual and have those?

Thanks.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Re: Spring specs for a 2008 Vue

what kind of specs?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

i want to sprung and unsprung mass of vehicle
        full length of shocks
        compressed length of shocks
        fully compressed length of shocks
        also the spring constants
        That's what he's asking me... Thanks.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

we may not have those but we can sure find out.

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Thanks... I'm not even sure why he's asking.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

yeah i got none of those

sorry

Comment

Working...
              X