GTP goupe door sills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTP goupe door sills

Does anyone know the part# and price? The dealer did a piss poor job of getting that blue wrapping off of them, so I tried to take one out to get it and it ended up getting bent alittle bit and doesnt fit flush anymore
    2007 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71 4x4

Re: GTP goupe door sills

Originally posted by spitfire2332
    Does anyone know the part# and price? The dealer did a piss poor job of getting that blue wrapping off of them, so I tried to take one out to get it and it ended up getting bent alittle bit and doesnt fit flush anymore
    Check the GM site under GM accessories.
    2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
    Forge Motorsports BPV
    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
    HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

couldnt find them

Comment

Comment

well... looks like im stuck with a slightly messed up door sill for that price

Comment

Mine had the blue wrapping in some spots still, but I just took some tweezers and got the rest of it out. That's the exact reason why I didn't pull mine out.

Comment

yeah i thought they wouldnt have been as thin as a hair, soon as i pulled it out i knew it was bent. So i tried to fix it best I can and im gonna get tweezers tomorrow

Comment

Yeah just take your time and you should be able to get it all out. Or blame the dealer and make them give you new ones lol.

Comment

I had the exact same problem with the blue plastic. I took it to my dealer. Figured I'd let them slip with the razor blade and have it covered than me do it and be stuck. I got to see how they remove them. Easier than you'd think. The whole door sill (the main plastic part) just snaps off the car. With it off you just flip it over and bend the little tabs from the aluminum sill plate and it slides out so you can get all the blue chunks out. When your done just put the plate back in, bend the tabs to lock it in place and snap the whole panel back onto the car.
                  Silver '06 G6 GTP Verty

Comment

Working...
                  X