This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Border G.O.N.E GTO Meet and Car Show-July 19th

GTO MEET & Car Show The Date is set for July 19th Sunday Morning Start Time 10:00 Am Rain Date July 26th

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
    51 US Hwy. 1
    New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1590
    732-214-9400
    Located in the Sears Parking lot Rt 1 South

Open to all Cars!!!

Plenty Of Door Prizes & Giveaways!
    DJ To Play Some Rockin Tunes!
    OTB Free Appetizer Giveaways!
    Tons Of Trophies!
    Best Car Club Award
    Long Distance Award
    Lowest Miles Award (2004-2006 GTO)

for more info go here: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291551

Going to show:
    1. Coolmanvette75/Oldmanvette1975 - if there is no rain
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Re: On The Border G.O.N.E GTO Meet and Car Show-July 19th

I'm not going I said its to far for me, and I'd have to stay at a hotel with those guys and couldn't afford it.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      I'm not going I said its to far for me, and I'd have to stay at a hotel with those guys and couldn't afford it.
      awwww boo
      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Come on East Coasters. Where are you??? Am I the only one going??? This show has a big history of having many many Pontiac's and Vette's. After last years show, there was sooooo much rubber on Route 1, the Township was able to put off re-paving it for another year...LOL..

EDIT: I just checked out their web site and there are over 190 cars pre registered already!!! This is going to be one hell of a car show. Shine it up and come on down (or up)...

Comment

def thinkin about going...atco show is all weekend too...i think atco will be bigger though...might do atco on saturday and this gto on sunday...

you puttin your car in vetteyman?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
            def thinkin about going...atco show is all weekend too...i think atco will be bigger though...might do atco on saturday and this gto on sunday...

you puttin your car in vetteyman?
            YUP, I'll be there with the Vette and Coolmanvette riding shotgun...Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

what time you gettin there? and how much is it to put your car in?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

It says that it starts at 10 AM so I'll probably get there a bit earlier to try to get a "good" spot. If you are going to go, PM me and we'll swap out cell numbers so we can hook up. Not sure on the cost, it's usually around $20 give or take 5 dollars.

EDIT: The flyer says $10 registration fee but that may be for pre-registration.

Comment

yea i'm not gonna go...i'm gettin my tails tinted saturday, and i heard this atco thing is gonna be bigger...let me know if ur headed to any other car shows... i gotta get my 6 looking better than urs

Comment

bump...

Comment

Megadrama on ls1gto.com and at OTB with the GTO guys

APPARENTLY there's a group of people from the Central Jersey GTO Club that are asses that have had issues with members on ls1gto.com.. mainly just the one or two guys in charge of the Jersey club.. and they were giving out trophys or something and gave out this "dishtowel" slap in the face award to a guy from ls1gto they had gotten into a fight with before, and all the ls1gto guys got pissed cause it was a mean thing to do, and the guy who got it was not there to defend himself.

Go to 1:40 if you dont want to watch it all. Melissa, this girl from NY I've met twice now and her husband are the ones screaming at the guy.... and Melissa gets a hold of the trophey..

[youtube:1uumfaak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBKgtoL9UTo[/youtube:1uumfaak]
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Fat piece of shit I was waiting for someone to come over and smash that trophy and shure as shit someone did!
                        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Always interesting stuff at that meet...........................

[youtube:33eid3vq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxt_XvZtmxU&feature=PlayList&p=CE3BE806D3A CF501&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:33eid3vq]

there is another one with a vette doing the same thing basically...
                          Chris White
                          http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                          2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                          2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                          2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                          2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                          2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

hit and run on film FTL!
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by GTPprix
                              Always interesting stuff at that meet...........................

[youtube:2f3ve0nv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxt_XvZtmxU&feature=PlayList&p=CE3BE806D3A CF501&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:2f3ve0nv]

there is another one with a vette doing the same thing basically...
                              LOL. I thought just Mustang kids did that....

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X