This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini PA/NY/NJ/CT Area Meet - Sat July 18, Strasburg, PA

Ok, so Amy and I decided to get together this coming Sat, the 18th. I know this is short notice, but we thought we could get some other peeps to show up and make a swingin mini-meet outta it.

UPDATE: LOCATION CHANGE! So there's NOTHING to do in bucks county. Anywhere. So I looked up a fucking AWESOME mini golf course I used to play when my brother was in college in Lancaster. It's called Village Greens in Strasburg, PA. One of the coolest fucking mini golf courses EVER! After brief discussion with Amy, that will be the meet location.

Village Greens Golf
    1444 Village Road
    Strasburg, PA 17579
    (717) 687-6933

[b][i]If we can get 12 or more committed attendees, we can make a group reservation for the course. We need to know ASAP who is committed to attending the meet!

Anyone interested?

So far, we have:

1. msamylynn
    2. ragingfish
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Re: Mini PA/NY/NJ/CT Area Meet - Saturday July 18

depends on the location and if i dont have work. Put me down as on the fence
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I can't make it, I will be at the CPAA Classic Car Auction this weekend with my dad.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
        I can't make it, I will be at the CPAA Classic Car Auction this weekend with my dad.
        bitch.

j/k
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

last minute mini meets!
          Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn
            last minute mini meets!
            \

This might be UBER mini! Possibly just you and I!
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Well if you want to meet up in LockHaven we can do that!

http://www.cpaautoauction.com/view/annu ... ic_auction

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Saturday = work and I took off yesterday to go to the GTO meet

However... there will be literally, not joking, somewhere between 80-100 GTO's in New Brunswick, NJ that Sunday.

I'm not going to it, to far and I got work Monday and can't really afford the hotel and I dont know the guys there to well yet either to go that far.
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

i'm in....have it it bensalem...ill bring the hookers

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    Saturday = work and I took off yesterday to go to the GTO meet

However... there will be literally, not joking, somewhere between 80-100 GTO's in New Brunswick, NJ that Sunday.

I'm not going to it, to far and I got work Monday and can't really afford the hotel and I dont know the guys there to well yet either to go that far.
                    o shit!!! me and my dad were thinkin of goin to that show with the vette! thanks for reminding me! r u going?
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Re: Mini PA/NY/NJ/CT Area Meet - Sat July 18, Stra

If you read his whole post he said no heh.

Comment

Re: Mini PA/NY/NJ/CT Area Meet - Sat July 18, Strasburg, PA

there's a car show in bristol on saturday if that interest ya

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                          not of any interest to me, idk about amy though.

toyz is a no.
                          2009 PONTIAC G8
                          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                            Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                            not of any interest to me, idk about amy though.

toyz is a no.

i have been to so many car shows in the past 5 years, so i'm going to pass on that one... i feel like i've seen everything there is to see
                            Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

well then i hope your putt game is up to par

Comment

Working...
                              X