• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated pics, lower grill

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2395178

the last 7 pic's are new.

updated :
    lower grill
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

looks good joe. i like the chrome trim on the silver.

Comment

Nice man, looks good.

Comment

wow this grill mod is on fire! Looks good!
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Awesome work, man.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

looks good, also like the foot pedles you put on and the micky mouse in the back seat!
            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
            Gotta have it Green color
            Brembo brake package
            420 HP 5.0L
            Ford Racing Power Pack
            GT500 track pack differential cover
            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Nice ride! That chome moulding on the grille is one of the best appearance mods to come along. IMO.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Nice!! I really do love the lower grille.. a great accent to the car, makes me want to do the same

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Looks great! :warped:

Jake sure started something with this. Gotta love a cheap, easy, fast mod that looks so damned nice. Guess who's next?
                  SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                  Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                  CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                  Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Looks good...
                    2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

I approve!
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

yeah im lovin the grill thins! whered you get those? anyone got a link
                        '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

I got mine at Advance Auto Parts... I've seen them at Pepboys, and I'm sure they are at Autozone as well
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I got mine at autozone, it was 3 sets of door gards $8 bucks! I think someone that has a red car should do red door edging that would look sweet. also anyone that painted there lower grill should do black strips that could look sweet too.
                            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X