This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOCAL TEST FIT NEW HALO PROJECTOR FOR G6

Hi, this is Ray from Spyderauto. Few G6 owners have been calling me regards to new projector head light for G6, After a year later finally it came out. Proud to present Sonar new halo projector head light with LED. We did a test fit and posted up a youtube video and believe that some G6 owners have been excited about that. Finally, after the test fit, we received the first batch from the manufacture. That's why i give you guys a head up before those are out the market. Looking for LOCAL TEST FIT and PHOTOSHOOT. 50% off on head light if you do the test fit for us. Thanks.
    CALL me at 626-956-9134 or PM me if you are interested. located in City of industry.

-Ray

Chrome:

black:

Halo + LED:

Back:

Plug:

Re: LOCAL TEST FIT NEW HALO PROJECTOR FOR G6

Send me a pair and Ill test fit them for you guys and have my brother in law take some awesome pictures.
    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
      Send me a pair and Ill test fit them for you guys and have my brother in law take some awesome pictures.
      Send some to me and i'll take some awesome pictures
      I'm about 20 hours away from you guys so shipping shouldn't be TOO bad..

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
      Mods:

Comment

How far are you from Modesto, CA? If you aren't terribly far, I could have my car driven to you, so you could test fit this light.

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
        you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Those black ones look

BANGING!

Someone test fit these mothers! You start pumping these out, I'll buy em. I want to get them!

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
          Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
          Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

watching this thread like a fat kid would watch a sleepy man holding a hotdog...
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

thanks for the interested, i am more looking for someone that can come in so we can know the product better. We offer free install and 50% off the head light. Please let me know, first come first serve, don't miss the deal.

Comment

where exactly are you located? industry, PA?
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                  How far are you from Modesto, CA? If you aren't terribly far, I could have my car driven to you, so you could test fit this light.
                  300 miles, around 4-5 hours drive.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                    City of industry, CA

Comment

Originally posted by spyder
                      City of industry, CA

ahhh well that helps haha we have plenty of cali members that im sure will jump at this amazing offer.....then after that happens...let the rest of us know so we can place our orders!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spyder
                        City of industry, CA

ahhh well that helps haha we have plenty of cali members that im sure will jump at this amazing offer.....then after that happens...let the rest of us know so we can place our orders!
                        This is why i am trying to help you guys out since i understand pictures will explain everything. Pretty sure the group buy will be done within this one to two weeks. Hope i can find a G6 owner asap. HELP ME OUT GUYS

-Ray

Comment

what would price be? rough estimate.
                          2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Those are hooooooooootttttt.

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe
                            1998 Buick LeSabre Custom

Comment

well besides Darlene (acxdarlene) i am the closest to you guys. i was thinking about coming down that way. beacause i am having a very very small problem with my rotors. R1 Concepts is just down the way from you in La Harba. when would be a good date for you guys? so i have time to detail my car

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                              X