• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taz

G6 Grounding Kit from www.racinglineperformance.com

Very good product and communication.. Quick shipping

Thanks Taz
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Re: taz

I have the Big 3 upgrade, with 0 guage wiring ran from alternator to battery +, battery - to chassis, and engine to chassis. I noticed this kit has more than 3 wires, what is this about and did you use this and how much of a diff did you notice with this kit if you used more than 3 wires? I am going to upgrade my alternator and get a new Stinger battery, as I zapped my Optima battery with my 2300 watt Hifonics Brutus Amp before I did the Big 3 upgrade. I still have problems with dimming, and what not, even with the Big 3, maybe those extra wires will help? Just curious as to what you did to your ride

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
    you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
    CarDomainMySpace

Comment

The "grounding kit" and the "big 3" are slightly different in ways that there a more wires and those more wires are attached to different parts of the engine.. The guy that makes these kits did some tests on different parts of the engine and chasis through oHms and found alot of resistance. So he made this kit and is selling it.....
      sigpic
      GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Awesome, well I guess I will get them then and see how they hold up

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

I recently bought the front strut bar. Installation was easy and dealing with Racingline was both seamless and very professional. Thank you Taz.
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Yeah, just ordered the strut bar, can't wait for it to come in! Going to order the engine mounts next! Taz's products are incredible and I cannot wait to see how well my car does with the lowered suspension, struts, engine mounts, and possible rear sway bar if it gets made.

My Progression Page
            CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Yup nothing but great service and great communications. I bought the grounding kit, Motor Mount Inserts, and front strut bar. Excellent products.....Thanks!!!

Comment

Joe (TAZ) is the Shizznit!!! I bought the STB and my Canucks from him............NO dissapointments.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

now do u actually get more acceleration from them because thats wat the ad says but i wanna kno someone elses opinion
                  Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                  JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

define "from them"
                    sigpic

Comment

Well if you mean the MMs then yes kinda. Cause you get less wheel hop and more power to the ground. If you mean the grounding kit....ummm....very minimal but your butt dyno will feel the difference cause you get better throttle response. If you mean the strut bar....ummmmm....no just a little bit better handling. If you mean all 3 then yes, but once again you do notice a difference but it wont be anything astronomical... But its a good start!!!

I highly recommend buying them.

Comment

Working...
                      X