lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Mani thought this Malibu forum would be hoping. Nothings hopped in what seems like days. Hey Val where you at man.
    '07 Malibu LT born 6/2006

Re: lol

wtf?

do you know how to frigin talk..
    2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
    1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

Malibu forum...?
      The sites mainly for G6 owners, more then likely not very many malibu owners on here. I myself do own a 2009 Hybrid, but I joined because of the 6

Originally posted by leaveitsmokin
      Since this thread already useless...

HAPPY 100 POSTS StruttinSoul
      Oh thanks, I guess I should stop posting now and keep it at... lucky number 100?

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
      Mods:

Comment

Since this thread already useless...

HAPPY 100 POSTS StruttinSoul
        2008 Pontiac G6 GXP -AIT Kit - Rear Tint - 18s - Coming Soon: Tinted Tails, GT-R,
        2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
        1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Comment

Originally posted by 07EpsilonLT
          Mani thought this Malibu forum would be hoping. Nothings hopped in what seems like days. Hey Val where you at man.
          FAIL

1. learn english
          2. maybe read the title of the website G6
          3. Nothing has happened on here for days?...check the view new posts maybe?...100's of posts each day

Comment

lol aw man i was pretty tired to type that crap. I dont know how to talk never learned for that matter. This is a useless post just many i seen so it should blend in well. Oh crap i forgot how to talk again.
            '07 Malibu LT born 6/2006

Comment

I post when I have something to add. Except for today I guess. This really isn't adding anything.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Everything else in here has been useless, I might as well add to my post count!

Comment

Lol... i'm really surprised this thread hasn't been locked.. or renamed :P

Mods:

Comment

COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

ehh no one checks up on you bu owners anyway so most people dont even know this thread exists

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
                        Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
                        Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

He needs his teeth brushed

Mods:

Comment

HEy Hey Hey.
                            easy with the shit talking....

Dont worry 07EpsilonLT soon enough you will learn, the 6er crowd hates on the Mali crowd cause you know they dont look as good... I personally feel kinda bad for them

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Its nice when you try to start a conversation and get made fun and corrected on grammar.

There are some sick mali on here LOL

yeah and there is a lot of crap on this site just like every forum. only like 10 percent of the post are worth anything.
                              My Progress thread
                              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Working...
                              X