coupes with tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coupes with tint

Normally when you get tint they say dont roll down your windows for a day or two. And I know its not much, but the window rolls down everytime you open the door, was this a problem or is there any way to disable for a few a day or two?
    2007 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71 4x4

you'll be fine. BMW's have been getting tint for years with windows like ours and there are tons of people on here that have tint and its fine. mines good
    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

^ He's right. Had no problem at all from indexing windows. Go for it! :smoke:
      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I've had no peoblem with indexing, and actually had to roll down mine like 18 hours after having mine done, because of a toll booth...

that was two months ago, and my tint is still beautiful
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

same...no problemos here
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

No problems!
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I wouldnt worry about it, like everyone else. That is something they recomend to allow the solution to dry. I know i have put mine down within hours of picking it up (I have a bad memory )
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yeah.. I put mine down within hours of my tint job as well. They just say that to scare you!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I'm glad we're all morons that don't follow instructions
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

haha.. not morons per se.. just "special"

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

when I picked up my car from the tint shop the guy told me not to drive with the sunroof open because he was afraid the wind would come in mess up the tint at the top of the rear window...I guess because the tint really has to cure to those black lines at the top.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i had no problems with mine

Comment

When I had my last car tinted, I went straight from the tinter to a fast food drive through window. Without thinking, I hit the window switch. You know...one of those windows that goes down at warp speed? Well when the window approached warp speed, my mind finally caught on that I just had the freaking windows tinted for hard earned cash!. Too late, couldn't catch it of course. when i got my food, I'm like do I raise it and look now, or drive around for 2 days with it down.
                          I put it up, it was hot and the a/c was on. Phew!!!! No damage. Well, my hearts never been the same.
                          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I just got mine tinted today am i save to wash outside of my car because it looks damn ugly after the job.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I wouldn't worry about washing the outside.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X