Passenger airbag light??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger airbag light??

I posted this in the troubleshooting fourm, but have received no response. So Ill try here.

Does your passenger airbag light say "ON" when someone is in the seat? It says "OFF" when no one is in it and if the pass doesnt put on the seatbelt the light flashes but I noticed that the airbag light doesnt say "ON".

mine switches to 'on' regardless of seatbelt being fastened after about 10 or 15 sec.
    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

I posted in your other thread (heads up, don't make multiple posts just a little advice) but like I said there is a delay. Is yours not changing at all, even after a little while?

Comment

When no one is in the seat, the "off" light is lit. When I have a passenger, the "off" light goes out but the "on" button does NOT light. Im guessing its just the bulb. I just never noticed that there was a "on" light until the sun hit it at just the right angle and I saw the thing.

Comment

Re: Passenger airbag light??

Funny, I have a similar issue I'm going to ask my Saturn dealer about next week when I bring my Aura (sister of the G6) in for an oil change. The seatbelt light on the passenger side never comes on in my car, though the airbag on and off lights work fine.

Originally posted by 06REDG6
          I posted this in the troubleshooting fourm, but have received no response. So Ill try here.

Does your passenger airbag light say "ON" when someone is in the seat? It says "OFF" when no one is in it and if the pass doesnt put on the seatbelt the light flashes but I noticed that the airbag light doesnt say "ON".

Comment

Originally posted by MJD112379
            Funny, I have a similar issue I'm going to ask my Saturn dealer about next week when I bring my Aura (sister of the G6) in for an oil change. The seatbelt light on the passenger side never comes on in my car, though the airbag on and off lights work fine.

How is the Aura a sister of the G6? They don't look alike at all..is it that they use the same frame or something?

Ah edited - Google really is your friend...someone asked which they should pick...

2007 Pontiac G6 or Saturn Aura?
            I've been looking at these two cars, which would be a better car overall?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Well, Saturn is probably a wee more reliable and gets better gas mileage and probably gets better insurance. The G6 is sportier and handles better than an Aura. I would choose the G6 because it's still pretty reliable and still gets pretty good gas mileage, but is more high performance than an Aura.http://www.pontiac.com/g6sedan/index.jsp... http://www.saturn.com/saturn/vehicles/au...

The NewCars.com has them rated exactly the same - neither better then the other

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
              Originally posted by MJD112379

How is the Aura a sister of the G6? They don't look alike at all..is it that they use the same frame or something?
              They are both on the Epsilon platform. Mechanically, the Aura XE is identical to a G6 GT and the Aura XR is identical to a G6 GTP.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Working...
              X