wheel center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel center caps

not our silver center caps but the black ones that cam on the grand prix's anybody got the part number for the black pontiac center caps.
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: wheel center caps

These right?

I have two sitting here and they have numbers on the back.
    I will get them for you as that has to be the PN's...
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

those are the ones poon
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

9593883 should be the number

Comment

I still trying to find what I did with them.....they are around here somewhere.
          I got them as an experiment to see if they would fit my aftermarket hub and they didnt.

Thanks Mike....

MODS:

Comment

AAAHHHH HAAAA!!!

I found them!!

Yeah...Ihave mad camera skilz when I wanna.

I have two if your looking for a couple.....I could let em go for a Whataburger with cheese, jalapinos, a large fry and a soda.... :P

MODS:

Comment

Working...
            X