X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Magic metal polish cream

Brand: Blue Magic metal cream polisher
    Price: 9.99$ CAD for the smallest container
    Purchased From: Canadian tire (local auto store)

Installation: easy but long process
    Installation Time: about 20 min per wheel

Any Installation Tips You Have: I recommend you use this product in 3 steps:
    1-Apply one coat on entire wheel with a cloth.
    2-Remove all of the product from the wheel using a second cloth. This should leave the wheel with a film or residue.
    3-Polish the wheel with a third cloth, preferably soft or microfiber.

Quality of Part: 10 - It's the best!
    Product Performance: Look at pic below, it speaks for itself!
    Would you Recommend to Others: Totally!

COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Re: Blue Magic metal polish cream

That is The Best Polish I have ever used!
    I Had Mothers Billet Polish and it was $20.00 for the same Size Container and not as good as Blue Magic.

2007 G6 SE,3500VVT V6,35/20% tint, 8000K HID's, G5 GT Chrome Tailpipe Tip, Pioneer AVIC F7010BT,Infinity 9632CF 6X9's, Energy 6.5 Components, Tinted Plate Cover.

Comment

polishing is fine if you want to do it several times a year. If not use this product I found and have used on a set of rims that still have it shine now for over two years. http://www.zoopseal.com/zoopseal.asp
      sigpic
      Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
      It takes years to become a member of this elite group
      K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer
        polishing is fine if you want to do it several times a year. If not use this product I found and have used on a set of rims that still have it shine now for over two years. http://www.zoopseal.com/zoopseal.asp
        Interesting. But FYI I use the Blue Magic cream only once a year... when I swapped my winter rims for my chrome wheels back in March I could still feel the silicone protector on them than they still looked good!
        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
        MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

I've had good results with Semichrome polish from Germany. Very expensive though. I'll have to try some of that Blue Magic stuff on both the G6 and the Vette.

Comment

It's worth a try since it's not expensive. Im gonna try them on my BA chrome stocks!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
            X