g6 door sill plate for coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g6 door sill plate for coupe

It looks like there was a thread started on this already, but no one ever listed a part number for it. I'm looking for the whole piece that includes the chrome piece. Mine was all scratched up when i bought it. How hard is it to uninstall the old one and put in the new one. I'm not trying to break anything.
    Thanks

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: g6 door sill plate for coupe

I would like to know the same thing, hopefully someone has changed them and can share some advice.
    Mine are scratched as well as dented!!
    -Tim
    2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
    2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
    2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
    -5% Tint all around
    -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
    -Racingline STB
    -Eibach Springs
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
    2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

left side:15839160
      right side:15839159

Comment

mine are too,

and who are those part numbers with??
        done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
        to do (soon): window tint
        to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
        need: g6performance.com decals
        cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

Originally posted by datexasdude
          mine are too,

and who are those part numbers with??
          those part #'s are gm if that's what your asking

Comment

tagging this thread
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

does the entire piece screw on...or does it just pop off. Anyone have any idea on how to uninstall it?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

the whole plastic part pops off. as for the metal part itsself idk. i know u just pull on the plastic part
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

is the part number listed above def for the coupe...when i went to the GM stealership they gave me the part numbers - 15849764, and 15849765. Is this for the same thing?

Comment

is the one i listed the g6 sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                      is the part number listed above def for the coupe...when i went to the GM stealership they gave me the part numbers - 15849764, and 15849765. Is this for the same thing?

http://www.trademotion.com/schematics/F/FQ05392.gif
                      they gave you the part number for item 11. The part number I gave you is for item 9

Comment

idiots...thanks man

Comment

Whats the part # for 10? Mine is really beat up! Thanks.
                          2007 Black/Black Coupe GTP
                          Mods: Black w/red stripe MSR 045s, CRAB Intake 3+4, Black Badge Overlays, GM STB, 35% Tint all the way around, Tinted Tails, Black Headlights with 6000k L.E.D. Halos and 6000k HID Lows, Black Recessed Grilles

Comment

you can't buy 10 individually...need to buy 11....

this is for the coupe right?

Comment

has anyone tried popping out the sill plates on the coupes and paintin the plastic part?...i was thinkin of doing it possibly red

Comment

Working...
                              X