gold g6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold g6

dont know how many have seen one or if anyone on the site actually has a gold one so i thought i post a pic of one i seen on trip to virginia

i have seen one and only one and it too was a 4 door but idk who was driving it.

Comment

Ive seen a gold one but it was on the other side of the interstate.
      2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

gold isnt a bad color, I dont see that color much or the green
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

yeah ive seen this color around on the sedans. But it is always some old couple that can barely see over the dash!
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

old people love that gold color for some reason! Speaking of colors the only colors I have seen around AZ: black (of course ), granite metallic (mine), silver, and white. As for coupes I have only seen about 4 other coupes in AZ other than mine.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

gold cars are always rare. even when I had my '99 cougar, there was like, one other person on our forum that had gold. it looks nice though. I thought it was more of a "champagne" color though, no?
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I haven't seen a color like that before! I kinda wanna see that new green color in person as well. Gold is alright for a car, not my favorite, but i'd drive it if I didn't have any other color choices.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I must be cause i havent seen a gold colored one. My last car was a gold TRD Supercharged Toyota Solara, and i swear i was the only one.
                  gold isnt very popular IMO

Comment

Very nice colour, seen a couple of em.

Comment

Not to crazy bout the gold color, but im partial to the stealth grey myself

Thinking of painting mine Kawi green> and putting all the decals i can find on it, even for stuff thats not on the car!! WHat ya think??? That would be so RIIIICEOUS !!

Comment

I havent seen a gold G6 around here yet. Not my favorite color but it's ok.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

It's not gold at all. According to the 2005 and 2006 literature, it is

#63, Sedona Beige Metallic.

In 2006, only available on the base model and not the GT nor the GTP.

It is brighter than the 'harvest wheat metallic' my sisters 2000 Malibu had.

I've seen two. Both had the tan interior. If it had the black interior and the color had more of a gold tint, it would look better. When I was growing up, my parents had a 69 Impala that was Champaigne Gold Metallic with a black vinyl interior and seeing pictures of it, it looked good.

Comment

I see one just about everyday but it is a rental that just sits there. Not really a good looking color on the 6er.
                            Originally posted by Nikki
                            You are an e-pimp.
                            Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                            I tried too, my penis way too big
                            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                            My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                            The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

looks like an old persons car they ruined the 6er by naking a gold 1

Comment

Working...
                              X