No announcement yet.

The Stig Revealed... (contains spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stig Revealed... (contains spoiler)

Michael Schumacher has been unveiled as The Stig on BBC motoring show Top Gear.

The programme's in-house racing driver has only ever been seen wearing a helmet with a dark visor.

But in an interview with host Jeremy Clarkson at the start of the latest series, his true identity was finally revealed.

'The director says he has never seen anything like it,' Jeremy wrote in his newspaper column.

'Hardened, emotionless camera crews said the hair on the back of their neck prickled.'

Racing drivers Perry McCarthy, Ben Collins and Damon Hill are among those who have been 'outed' as The Stig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, can`t wait to watch the first of series 13!!!!!!

I just realised I posted this in the wrong section.. I apologise..

Re: The Stig Revealed... (contains spoiler)

wow, another repost, isnt this the 3rd or 4th thread about the Stig

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

hehe.. this one is the real deal!

Comment

so where all the other ones. there has been multiple Stigs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stig

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well if you dont believe me then here it is

[youtube:300umi5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifrtlC4NTys[/youtube:300umi5o]

Comment

holy shit. i would of never guessed him!
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Im sure there will be many more Stigs. Schumacher is just one in many.

That what I believe at least...

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
              Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
              Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by nexus
                Well if you dont believe me then here it is
                didnt say i didnt believe. i was stating it wasnt the first Stig to be reveled as the Stig

Comment

I know this is prolly a dumb question but wut is "the stig" mean or stand for??

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

just the name of their tamed race car driver
                    [youtube:38ye2xol]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMi9NSlKjbw[/youtube:38ye2xol]

Comment

I fucking hate Michael Schumacher! He's such a douche bag!
                      <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                        jealous much

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          Originally posted by Bubbzino
                          jealous much
                          Nah. I just don't like him
                          <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
                          X