Pimpin'g6 vs. TLS2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimpin'g6 vs. TLS2000

We're at the track right now. He's got better reaction times, but I'm getting better time down the track.

Filler until we post he timeslips and vids.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Pimpin'g6 vs. TLS2000

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

My second run was the best. Ran a 16.02 (keeping in mind that weère at 3500ft above sea level).

Mike broke into the 15ès (for some reason my keyboard is french).

Weèll post the time slips and vids tomorrow.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I hate my keyboard going into french mode
        2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
        Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
          My second run was the best. Ran a 16.02 (keeping in mind that weère at 3500ft above sea level).

haha lol. tom's got a french canadian keyboard. haha lol.

Comment

You Canadians and your French keyboards

time slips and pics?

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Mike's uploading the videos to youtube now and scanning the timeslips.

My first run was HORRIBLE and good.

The lights didn't light up on my side so the Camaro SS (4th gen, LS1 model) took off and I sat there for a few seconds before confirming with the guy that I was allowed to go. He of course waved at me like I was retarded. I ran a 16.03 and the Camaro was a high 13 (shows the elevation effect, as well as how crappy the track conditions are).

My second run was my best run. I came SOOOO close to breaking into 15's, yet didn't quite make it. My last two runs were 16.3 and 16.2. I lost my concentration by the end of the night I think. Both times, my reaction sucked and my 60' was 3/10's higher than my other two runs due to tire spin through first gear.

Mike broke into the 15's on his last run. I think that's a personal best for him.

sigpic

Comment

Pimpin'G6 (Mike) 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP vs 07gtcgy (Cory) 2009 Pontiac G8

[youtube:32vslgms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMjNuz3KB70[/youtube:32vslgms]

Pimpin'G6 (Mike) 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP vs 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four

[youtube:32vslgms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGHuoJwfBQY[/youtube:32vslgms]

Pimpin'G6 (Mike) 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP vs TLS2000 (Tom) 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP

[youtube:32vslgms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsEzeDd1KU[/youtube:32vslgms]

TLS2000 (Tom) 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP vs 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four
                [youtube:32vslgms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_pVsH3oS0[/youtube:32vslgms]

TLS2000 (Tom)

sigpic
                GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

cool.

also, that's a pretty fast Celica.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

Originally posted by Rannin Ravensight
                    cool.

stock that celica woulda had no chance but its definitly modded.

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                    I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Detro
                      Originally posted by Rannin Ravensight
                      cool.

stock that celica woulda had no chance but its definitly modded.
                      thats not a normal celica, its the GT Four trim. Not something we got here in the states if I remember right. Its based off of toyota's WRC car and sold only sold toyota could use that car in WRC. (you must sell a certain number to the public for it to be allowed) It has AWD hence the "four" designation, and a turbocharged 4cyl making over 200bhp.

how did one get to canada though? almost all of them were kept in japan only, with just a few sales to europe and australia.

Comment

He got it imported... its a right hand drive.. and also it is stock except for the boost controller... and when I raced him he was pushing 14.5psi.... he says its 255hp stock.... There are ALOT of them here in Calgary
                        sigpic
                        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

those times are about right, we are 4000 feet up and a friend of mine with an 06 GTP (6spd) was running 10.14 for the 1/8th mile. I believe he hooked up a little better than you guys though.
                          18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

The track was horrible for traction and the lights don't work right.

They honestly need to clean up some of the rubber that's laid down there.

Sad thing is, the track is supposed to be shut down soon. The land is owned by the city and the lease ran out last year. The city wants the land back.

sigpic

Comment

The track was horrible for traction and the lights don't work right.

They honestly need to clean up some of the rubber that's laid down there.

Sad thing is, the track is supposed to be shut down soon. The land is owned by the city and the lease ran out last year. The city wants the land back.
                              This happens all over the U.S. every year, tracks aren't as popular as they used to be, and we lose more and more each year

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Working...
                              X