H-TOWN 6'ER MEET!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-TOWN 6'ER MEET!!!

Mk I think it would be really cool to get this kicked up into high gear and have the 1st offical H-town 6'er meet somewhere! I know we always talk about trying to have a meet but I would like to do somehing about it! Those who are interested, let me know what part of town your in so I can try to set up a meet place! And as far as time, I was thinking about doing it on a sat night, is that ok with yall! I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries but I think this would be really cool!!! plus i hear it could be the biggest meet yet!

Thanks G6'ers,
    ChRiSsY

Re: H-TOWN 6'ER MEET!!!

Holly Double Thread batman!

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
    Mods:

Comment

I didnt purposely double thread, it just happened lol. Last time I posted one, it did the same thing. I dont know why but im kind of used to it by now lol!

Comment

Where in houston?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

not sure yet...just wondering where others are from and take it from there. if a lot of us live on the north side then try to have a meet up there...just depends on where everyoones from, ya know?

Comment

Everything from srt4 meets to bike meets go to the starbucks by deerbrook mall.

Comment

yea, i know lol...been to a couple of those meet cause its like 15 min from my house lol. you ever been there before

Comment

I was going to go to the bike meet yesterday but my friend didn't want to go and i can't get on 59 with my spare tire.

Other than that, no. I hate starbucks.

Comment

oh, yea i had to pull out the spare one time...funny story about it too. went to a frat party, stayed with my friend in the soroity house, came out to a flat tire(had to have the frat guys help me)it was so flat that the jack wouldnt fit under the car and thats why i needed help. i dont like coffee but their strawberry and creme frapp is good!

Comment

haha, i just spent the last week in texas!
                    done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
                    to do (soon): window tint
                    to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
                    need: g6performance.com decals
                    cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

Saturday night eh? I cant afford a motel rigght now....Im broke.
                      Bought too much stuff in the past two weeks.
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Wish I still lived in Houston I was born and raised, if you do get a large group for the meet I can see about going I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana now but Houston isnt too far.
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/

Mods: ADR Propulsion rims 18's, intake, straight pipes, GXP spoiler, tint, cross drilled rotors, HID's, system one Alpine Type R 12.

Comment

Well the meet would not be for a while cause i want to give some time notice and all that good stuff. i was thinking maybe the 18th or 25th in july! That way, people can do what they need to do (ie:take off work, hotel rooms, whatever).

Comment

So is this gonna be the southern summer meet or jus one leading up to it??

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

um im not sure...guess it could be a southern summer meet?! but theres a date lol just need a place and time

Comment

Working...
                              X