Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to miami for a few days....

and i need some tips on places to go!

a couple of my girls and i are staying in south beach from july 2nd - july 6th. just looking for any ideas on things to do while i am there. of course i plan on spending plenty of time soaking up that florida sun!!
    Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Re: going to miami for a few days....

Lincoln road mall. its on south beach right next to 17th street. they have a good hookah bar too

Comment

Originally posted by wannaGXP
      Lincoln road mall. its on south beach right next to 17th street. they have a good hooker bar too

Did you say Hooker Bar???

Comment

Like clubs or stores or sights?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

little bit of everything... but we definitely plan on partying. it's my friend's birthday weekend. our hotel is on collins - near 8th st i think

Comment

learn spanish before u go

ive been a few times, it's awesome until you need to talk to a local, or order something and u can't talk to them unless it's in spanish.

its clothing optional so take pictures!
            2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
            Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
            Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
            Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Originally posted by xxbrandonxx
              its clothing optional so take pictures!
              AND you MUST post pics of you and your drunk friends!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

there will be plenty of pics! not sure how many will be safe to post though...

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn
                  there will be plenty of pics! not sure how many will be safe to post though...

Comment

haha... i actually didnt have batteries for my camera on the trip so my friend took all the pictures.

here is one i have of all of us getting ready for a night out on the town... but i dont have very many pics, esp. not ones i'm willing to post! sorry guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X