Aux Inputs (yea yea this has been discussed B4)/DIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aux Inputs (yea yea this has been discussed B4)/DIC

I Have a 2006 G6 V6 with the Base Cd Stereo. This has the DIC integrated into the one stereo unit. Thus At this point since I am beginning to get the Idea that there isnt any way to input an MP3 player into the stereo(other than the FM trans. which I am not liking too much). And in order to replace the Stereo with an aftermarket, What would i be able to Do to keep the DIC since This isnt a seperate unit and once the stereo is pulled so is the DIC. I know Scosche makes a unit to basically fix my issue, however im not sure how reliable or "good" this product will be compared to the stock Unit. Just curious to see if anyone else has had success with any other methods or the Scosche unit. I want my Nice clear Digital Sound back from My MP3 player!!
    Thanks.

Both of the install kits with the DIC intergrated into them are going to work flawlessly for the most part (unless something breaks internally). Those kits don't do anything but show the information, the cars computer does all the work and that just shows you whats going on. As long as the screen and buttons work you'll be golden! I say go for it and Im sure you wont regret it, alot of people have used the kit on here and I've seen no complaints on them as far as reliablity!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
    X