Pair of granite sedans in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of granite sedans in PA

just got back from my weekend in NJ and swung through harrisburg to see kyle on my way back so i snapped a couple quick pics.

i have larger originals if you want em, kyle.

<<< Awesome. Granite is the best looking color for the sedans IMHO Is the GT lowered?

-2005 GT
    -GT-R Exhaust
    -Dr Speed Stage 3 CAI
    -Eibach Lowering Springs
    -18" ASA JS5 on Sumitomo HTR+
    -20% Window Tint
    -Vector Motorsport Tune

Comment

Originally posted by lberrios
      <<< Awesome. Granite is the best looking color for the sedans IMHO Is the GT lowered?
      yeah his is lowered mine is stock. i shoulda taken a better pic to show the height difference but didn't think of it at the time

Comment

aww how sweet

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Damn those are some fine ass 6s
          Yup my Gt is lowered
          Brian, glad to see you made it home ok! Thanks for stopping by and for the seats, course they are still sitting in the car
          Alright, back to work
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Lookin good!. I half expected to see smilies all over the lowered G6.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

^^ Now theres a thought :wacko:
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

You can always add them in pic with photoshop lol.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                  Damn those are some fine ass 6s
                  Yup my Gt is lowered
                  Brian, glad to see you made it home ok! Thanks for stopping by and for the seats, course they are still sitting in the car
                  Alright, back to work
                  yeah i got home around midnight after some ass in a RX400 almost took me out going through Richmond . i love road trips, but i almost get owned every time.

Comment

looks good
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by lberrios
                      I agree .....Understated , but still brings out the lines of the car really well.

In some light it almost has a two tone effect.
                      2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Why does one have a rear rooftop antenna and the other doesn't?
                        Is this antenna used for the XM radio? or OnStar? or both?

What about the remote start? Where is that antenna located?

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                          Why does one have a rooftop antenna and the other doesn't?
                          Is this antenna solely used for the XM radio?

What about the remote start? Where is that antenna located?
                          if you look closely Kyle's antenna is on the back of his roof and mine is on the front of the roof (and smaller). he has an '05 (i am unsure of his XM and On* options), i have an '06 with XM but no On* but i have a pano roof but no remote start due to the 6MT. dunno if the XM or On* options make a difference or if it was simply due to the change in years or what, but yes they do have different antennas.

Comment

I have xm, no onstar! I also have remote start, but i dont see why it would be nesc to mount the antenna on the roof? :smoke:

What the h e double hockey stix, 242 views and only 13 replies

Comment

Now that's a site to be seen! Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X