What pads to use w/ Meg's G110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pads to use w/ Meg's G110

Ok, so I'm breaking down and buying a Meg's G110 for $127.96. Not too shabby. What I need now are suggestions on which Lake Country pads to get. I have some light swirl marks that I'm going apply Scratch X 2.0 to but I'm not sure which pads to use. Also, I'm going to be using the NXT 2.0 wax. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Re: What pads to use w/ Meg's G110

I would stick with the Brand Pads. Meguiars Pads go with meguiars products, other than that youre going into uncharted waters and if something were to go bad, youll be out of luck. lol

Just go with the 2.0 Pads. The backing plate on that polisher goes with the 2.0 pads.
    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
      I would stick with the Brand Pads. Meguiars Pads go with meguiars products, other than that youre going into uncharted waters and if something were to go bad, youll be out of luck. lol

Just go with the 2.0 Pads. The backing plate on that polisher goes with the 2.0 pads.
      Thanks. Any suggestions on the best places to get the 2.0 pads and which ones to get?

Comment

If you havent ordered the machine yet, Order from Autodetailingsolutions.net. Rick will hook you up.

Best site for meguiars related products, good choices as well. I just ordered me a Flex DA polisher with some pads and more 2.0 Pads

Id go with 1 cutting pad, 2 polishing pads and 2 finishing pads. You wont be using the cutting pad as often, only for HEAVY swirls and scratches, the regulars finishing pads, (yellow ones) youll be using the most. Finishing pads will be for applying Wax and Glaze.

Comment

If you havent ordered the machine yet, Order from Autodetailingsolutions.net. Rick will hook you up.

Best site for meguiars related products, good choices as well. I just ordered me a Flex DA polisher with some pads and more 2.0 Pads

Id go with 1 cutting pad, 2 polishing pads and 2 finishing pads. You wont be using the cutting pad as often, only for HEAVY swirls and scratches, the regulars finishing pads, (yellow ones) youll be using the most. Finishing pads will be for applying Wax and Glaze.
          Hmm, yeah I haven't ordered yet, but I'll ping him and see if he can get me a better deal than properautocare. They are running a 15% off sale until May 31st on everything and throwing in free shipping. But, who knows. It's always worth a try

Comment

Any order over $125 (not including shipping) you get a free duffle bag, great for the polisher and pads and what not. If I were you, buy from Rick, he is awesome to work with and if you return to him with business he'll give you better deals and what not.

I only buy from ADS regardless of price just because hes taken great care of me.

Comment

LC pads are great and nobody has had problems using them on the g110 (future buy for me) For cutting power you really need smaller pads 4 inch pads work really well. Get 2-3 4 inch orange pads (more for cutting but would help to amplifu the power of scratch X) get a couple white pads too if you can they would help a lot. And last but not least a black pad or two for finishing or applying the wax, perhaps get one that is 6.5 inches for the wax and the 4 inch pad for finishing the scratch x.
              Installed - Crab CAB Intake, Borbet Type XL In Black wrapped in Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Wide Oval, Hammerhead, Lowered, Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD, HID's DDM tuning 55w 10k Low 35W 8k Fog, LED Tail Light Bulbs, Racingline Strut Bar Painted Red, R1 Concepts CD/S Front and Rear, EBC Yellowstuff pads, 25mm H&R Wheel Spacers, GTR (Pending Delivery)

Future Mods - Window Tint, GXP Rear Bumper, Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights, LED Turn Signals, Audi Headlight Mod, Upper/Lower Recessed Grilles, Energy Suspension Sway Bushings, Engine Tune

Comment

Any order over $125 (not including shipping) you get a free duffle bag, great for the polisher and pads and what not. If I were you, buy from Rick, he is awesome to work with and if you return to him with business he'll give you better deals and what not.

I only buy from ADS regardless of price just because hes taken great care of me.
                Well, I ended up contacting Rick and he made me a good deal so I bought from him. Stand up guy to deal with and I'll definitely bring my business to him when the time comes for needing more stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Another bump for ADS i ordered some stuff from them again yesterday takes a bit to ship to me from AZ but hey great prices great stuff
                  Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Working...
                  X