Next meet location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next meet location

Even though I vote we wait until the summer is over to have our next meet, I was just wondering where you guys all wanted to go. Same place or someplace different?

Same place
    0.00%
    Other (post)
    100.00%

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Re: Next meet location

Of course I favor meetin in San Marcos again bcuz I'll be livin there (lol) but I'm definatley willing to consider goin somewhere else if it'll help us get more members together or have a good place to take pics....any suggestions??

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

I'm down for San Marcos just because Austin is only 20 minutes away. and I'm always looking for an excuse to blow a ridiculous amount of money on 6th street. Plus Austin has some pretty good photo opportunity's. But why wait till summer's over?
      2006 FOM GTP 6MT
      Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
      10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

Originally posted by Withoutaname14201
        But why wait till summer's over?
        I'll be done with the 6 and it's hot.

Comment

im feeling like tuscon or somewhere up north in arizona or new mexico...

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
          I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

WHen are we looking at doing this??
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

October?

Comment

Hey mike wud ur car be ready by early september? I'm ready for this meetup again and I shud have alot more done to my car by then...

Comment

My car won't be done by january from the plan I just made so I'm good for a meet whenever it's not hot as balls. It HAS to be after august for me because I don't think these tires will make it. Anything after that is good for me.

But I'm just one person so you guys shouldn't plan the meet around me

Comment

Wow that jus reminded me....I still havnt changed the one tire that was completely bald at the last meet lol. So wut day in September or October wud work?

Comment

I recently drove out to Dallas and it's about an 11 hour drive from here in alb. NM where I live. How much farther is San marcus from Dallas??

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

It's 11.5 hours from alb to San Marcos.

Comment

Damn that's a long drive! I think the meet should be in Amarillo so us alb. folk won't have to drive so far

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

bump

My Aug is starting to get busy. Wondering if I should be holding out dates to see if a meet is going to come around.
                            2006 FOM GTP 6MT
                            Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
                            10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

Mine too. I move into my dorm Aug 19th......so anytime after that would work best for me

Comment

Working...
                              X