Im getting myself a CAI finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im getting myself a CAI finally

Im finally getting me a CAI for the baby. Supposed to get it in 3-4 weeks though. I cant wait to get it and put it on and see how much better my baby runs! and b4 anyone asks (not to sound like a traitor) no its not a Doctor Speed and its not the one from RSM. its my little secret hehe. but you will see it when i get it . CANT WAIT!

not fair...you can't just go telling us you're getting something new and then tell us we have to wait a month to see it
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Glad to hear you are getting some modifications going :-)

when are you gonna get that spoiler put on?
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

We have to wait 3 or 4 weeks?!?!?
        Thats just not right. lol
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

well i went by a body shop (the best one in this county) and the only opening they have to put on my spoiler is at the end of September!! makes me mad cause thats the only place i trust. and considering that they have to modify it to fit, hook up the lights, paint, and put it on they are only going to charge me $150 which imo around here where i live is a steal.

but dont worry guys i got a call today saying i could have my CAI sooner! so yeah im excited!!! i cant wait for it to get here so i can take like a million pictures of it! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by HotG6GTP
            but dont worry guys i got a call today saying i could have my CAI sooner! so yeah im excited!!! i cant wait for it to get here so i can take like a million pictures of it! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

whooaa... ease up a little

Glad to hear it though, can't wait to see pics of what all you get done.

Comment

Whoa. when i first saw this thread.. i thought i made it. your username is similar to mine. gosh being blonde sucks

I was the same way when i decided to do the CAI. I just did mine myself in a couple hours or whatever, so it sucks to have to wait

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

i know the blonde feeling considering me=blonde lol

Comment

could you give us some hints?

Comment

that would take the fun out of it LOL

Comment

that would take the fun out of it LOL

How much sooner do you think you may be getting it?

Comment

well here is a time period cause i know for sure im getting it on a Monday cause im getting it hand delivered so either the 21st (a little over a week) to the 4th (4 weeks). I know its a big gap but I get a notify call whenever they are going to bring it to me so whenever that is i will get on here and let you guys know. :P

Comment

well here is a time period cause i know for sure im getting it on a Monday cause im getting it hand delivered so either the 21st (a little over a week) to the 4th (4 weeks). I know its a big gap but I get a notify call whenever they are going to bring it to me so whenever that is i will get on here and let you guys know. :P
                          is it an experimental part or something?

Comment

they just dont know when im going to be able to have delivered to me. but like i said i will let you guys know whenever i find something out

Comment

it's not a Doctor speed? or it's not a Doctor speed that is currently available? (you're not getting a prototype DS stage 4 are you? )

Comment

Working...
                              X