Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW MALIBU SS PICS

1st of all who is ridin in front of me ??? lol
    and some other random pics of my ride gettin prepped 4 CRABS lol , newly blacked out tails and my buddies VW BUG TURBO ...more on my photobucket http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/MaxxdoutSS/

Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Re: NEW MALIBU SS PICS

did the guy behind the beetle in the last pic get shot!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Yea from the backfire from the oversized magnaflow he has on that beast lol. nah he was acctually cleaning the new magna cuz it got a lil muddy going vroom pssstt thru the mud.
      Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64
        did the guy behind the beetle in the last pic get shot!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
        I thought someone had kicked his ass or something. Clean malibu man.
        2006 FOM GTP 6MT
        Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
        10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

So the "Bu" vs. The "Bug".....who wins the race??? Lol

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

ur bu is coming along very nicely
            Originally posted by Ringo64
            yes for driving a VW Beetle

Originally posted by Withoutaname14201
            I thought someone had kicked his ass or something. Clean malibu man.
            they did that to cuz after the shot him they realized he was wearing a pink shirt

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Thanks 4 the compliments guys. Hes layin on the ground cuz he wouldnt shine up my Bu so i ran him down.We raced b4. I can get him for a bit off the line but his dam turbo and all that shit that goes with it get me once hes goin from 2nd to 3rd.Y do these kids with RICE think they need 800 hp or close to anyways?

Comment

great looking SS!
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

LOL YES give me CRABS , ill b set then

Comment

nice looking 'Bu man. great work. You gotta get Pooners fron (04 I think) pipe in there tho.
                      2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Thats a big 10-4 already on the move for that one bro

Comment

I hate to say it, but that Turbo Beetle looks like it's stoned.

Comment

lookin good man!

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Yeah, i know. Old Thread. But I was looking at the pictures and was like "Hey, we have a McIntosh here" and That Detail works looks Familiar..." Yeah, then it dawned on me. Same Town.

Nice looking malibu. I've probably seen it around and just haven't realized it.
                              2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

Working...
                              X