No announcement yet.

Virtual ride with GTPGuy82! (some vids)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual ride with GTPGuy82! (some vids)

Reposting this because it was lost in the crash

Decided to take my digital camera out with me tonight and shoot some vids. First one is a run to 60 with tapshift mode, and the other two are just cruisin' around town. Thought I'd show off the HIDs on the road and how well you can see out of the car with the tints (which was surprisingly well I thought). Enjoy.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Thanks for posting the vid's. I'd like to do that, but the corn fields don't have lights.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

My work server won't let me access photo-bucket, so will have to check it out tonight, but looking forward to it.

I need to do a good 0-60 run sometime (without burning my tires )
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

that 2nd clip looked like virtual drunk driving
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
          that 2nd clip looked like virtual drunk driving
          I'm really looking forward to watching them now
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Cool vids! Thanks for sharing.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

yea I don't know how you guys drive with the camera...especially you stick drivers..what do you do mount it on the seat or something? lol. Or have someone hold it in front of you?
              -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

I was jammin to your tunes

Those HID's make the road look hot!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Very cool! The second looks like you had the camera taped to your head. Looked like you were checking your mirrors and looking forward again! Dig the tunes :smoke:
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

nah I was trying to show how well you could out the mirrors with the tints on. that's pretty funny though..you just gave me an idea
                    -Mike #1

Comment

^^ grab the roll of duct tape and the camera.... Where goin for a ride
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I was thinking of a nice small strip of double-sided 3M molding tape. Much cleaner!
                        -Mike #1

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                          I was thinking of a nice small strip of double-sided 3M molding tape. Much cleaner!
                          ^^ So true

I wrote a how to, see below

Step #1 Shave head or install hard hat on head
                          Step #2 Install (1) strip of 1" x 3" double sided tape to top of bald head or hard hat.
                          Step #3 Install camera onto bald head or hard hat by placing on double sided tape.
                          Step #4 Sit in car, start car and put it in gear.
                          Step #5 Fasten seat belt. (dont forget to close door)
                          Step #6 Turn camera on and press record.
                          Step #7

Comment

that's a great emoticon!
                            -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                            X