GTP Rear Facia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTP Rear Facia

Has anyone purchased the rear GTP Fascia for the Dual Exhaust Conversion on the GT??
    If so, what was the price and from where?
    I went to GMPartsDirect.com as usual and this is what I got on this part-
    #22712778- My Price-$49.90 I save $31.42 BUTTTTTTTTTTT they want $98.48 to ship it ??????? I tried calling them in NC but they don't take phone calls, left a message and sent them an email to see if there is a mistake in shipping.
    2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

haha that's pretty funny, I got the same thing. But then I tried http://www.gm-parts-dealer.com. They have it for $60.99, and shipping was only $10.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I was thinking of changing to dual exhaust as well. Has anyone ordered this part and then had it painted to match? I was just curious how much it cost total.
      I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

As far as I know it comes in Black and it matches my vehicle since the Fascia all around is black?
        Do all the cars come with Black ???
        2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

Comment

Originally posted by birdman
          As far as I know it comes in Black and it matches my vehicle since the Fascia all around is black?
          Do all the cars come with Black ???
          Yes, but some people have painted those parts to match their body color. Looks nice too.

Comment

PART

I never liked my dull painted trim either but it got covered up when my RAZZI KIT got put on

Comment

Oh, so the part that you order is just the underpinning and not the entire rear bumper??
              I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

That's correct, it is just the very bottom of the rear bumper-
                It puts the GTP dual exhaust cutouts on whichever G6 you want.
                I ordered mine today from gm-parts-dealer price is still $60.99 plus $10.00 shipping.

Thank You GTPGUy82 for the purchase information

Comment

no problem.
                  -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

So what's the cheapest cat-back dual exhaust system out there for our car??
                    I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Originally posted by wvleadfoot78
                      So what's the cheapest cat-back dual exhaust system out there for our car??
                      -Mike #1

Comment

The GT-R is the only complete kit that I know of-
                        A few people have gone to local shops and had Custom systems made-
                        I was doing the email thing the other day with Sam who makes these-
                        Right now he is re-tooling to make the kit in Stainless-
                        I got my name on the list but he has NO shipping dates right now, I have no clue as to how long the list is-
                        He did say there might be a price increase to about $530.00 but he is not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman
                          Right now he is re-tooling to make the kit in Stainless-

It has always been stainless... He is changing pipe benders and can now get 304 stainless when before it was only 409... 304 is as good as it gets and he said there probably will be a price adjustment of 30-50 dollars

Comment

Does anyone make a kit that just y's off the one pipe into two? Basically I am ok with just the appearance of dual exhaust. I'd love to actually have it, but there's no way I can afford to drop overr 500 bucks for it right now.
                            I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

If you just want the look-Razzi Body Kits has a Dummy exhaust system to make it look like duals.

Comment

Working...
                              X