Another Rattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rattle

Hahaha sorry guys I have nothing to contribute like I got my car turboed or headers put on. I have been getting a rattle from the passenger side seat airbag when going over bumps (when the seat is not occupied). At first I though it was the sunroof, but it sounded like it was comin from the side of the passenger compartment and sure enough I went over the bump and I felt the vibration there. Does anyone else get that?

Re: Another Rattle

well i can say this are you absolutely posative thats where the sound is from. bc i thought i had rattles in my door but it was my rear spring. sound travels wierd in cars>>>>>>>
    28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

Working...
    X