badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badges

I have a base g6 v6 and wanted to take off the v6 and put a GT badge. would this be believable? as far as i know the only difference is the auto-stick thing. i also wanted to put some on the side by the gm badge. does anyoen have any extras theyd be willing to part with? any help/suggestions would be great.
    thanks.

It might be believeable.
    The difference is in the details.
    Schedule service for your vehicle at your local Certified Service provider using our dealer locator tool. View our available services today.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Most purists would say not do it. The GT also has 17" wheels and a stiffer suspension. I think the better way to go IMO is to mod the base G6 and have a sleeper.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Maybe debadge the whole thing and leave it. If you want to put the GT on there somewhere maybe the engine compartment or passenger compartment.

Either way I might have a set of GT stickers. I won't be able to find out until Wed.

As far as the differance between V6 and GT models. Wheels, suspension, and I think gear ratio.
        2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82
          ...As far as the differance between V6 and GT models. Wheels, suspension, and I think gear ratio.
          Tap the link. It itemizes them all out.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            Originally posted by fireguy82
            ...As far as the differance between V6 and GT models. Wheels, suspension, and I think gear ratio.
            Tap the link. It itemizes them all out.
            I was just too lazy at the time.
            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

I debadged mine when I had the rims on it.. minus the single outlet, you couldnt tell what I had. I dont think I would slap the GT on there with the stock 16's except I did see a GT at the dealership with hubbies on it!!!!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Musta been a used one...since the 17" are on the window sticker.

MODS:

Comment

Unless you know me or look at the interior or engine you wouldn't know if mine was a base or gtp.
                  Originally posted by Nikki
                  You are an e-pimp.
                  Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                  I tried too, my penis way too big
                  07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                  My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                  The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Just do it...if Hyundai's can have GT badges, then so can your G6!
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                      Unless you know me or look at the interior or engine you wouldn't know if mine was a base or gtp.
                      Yaaa...many of the base models had many available GT options that you could buy, except the things that only came on that model (like Onstar)but you are right.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        Yaaa...many of the base models had many available GT options that you could buy, except the things that only came on that model (like Onstar)but you are right.
                        Yeah what was it anyways that the base & V6 models couldn't get the Onstar system? They give it away for a year on the SV6 and the Ion!

I dunno if that changed in '07...
                        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                        Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                        MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                        Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                          Most purists would say not do it. The GT also has 17" wheels and a stiffer suspension. I think the better way to go IMO is to mod the base G6 and have a sleeper.
                          That's the way I went, I left the G6 on and took off the V6 so no one knows which style it is. The only way they can tell it's not a GT or GTP from the outside is that I don't have two pipes.
                          "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Working...
                          X