rear seat clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear seat clips

i just broke my driver side clip for my seat that white slip thats in the floor.. anybody know the part number for that or do i have to go to the dealer and ask them.. its for a coupe to.
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: rear seat clips

maybe i can help if i seen what your talking about

Comment

ill take pictures tomorrow
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

does it go on the outside of the seat? If so, it looks like it'll be 15858655

Comment

not the greatest picture but this is what i need its where the seat clips into the floor for the coupe.

Comment

that's the one I posted the part number for.

Comment

nice thanks

Comment

Working...
              X