leather seats???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather seats???

Any suggestions on what is the best stuff for conditioning and treating my leather seats????
    Crab cold air intake, GT-R exhaust, painted calipers blue, Blue colored engine and battery cover, and much more to come!!!!

Re: leather seats???

Go to walmart, get some leather conditioner. It works great!
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

i use the meguiars leather conditioner works nice and drys pretty good, so it wont stain ur cloths

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

yea I used the armoral leather wipes and they aren't bad but don't seem to do much in appearance except when wet lol....I'll check out wal-mart see what else they got and im ordering the scratch x so maybe ill get some conditioning with it.....oh and stig nice rims....that just sealed the deal for me gettin black rims on my blue g6 .....
        Crab cold air intake, GT-R exhaust, painted calipers blue, Blue colored engine and battery cover, and much more to come!!!!

Comment

I have the dark grey interior and when I bought the car it looks like the color of the leather in the drivers seat is fading. Is thre a good product to bring it back close to a factory color?

Comment

doesnt duplicolor have the vinyl paint.....don't know if it works well.....

i use armorall leather conditioner...don't know if it is working well, since this leather isn't actually supple..it's closer to vinyl i think. the one's in my gt anyway

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
            PSN: racin247
            Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

i use meguiars leather conditioner ever cpl months and there leather wipes every week. i wash vac and shine the inside of my cars every sat. im very anal on keeping my cars clean... on like the wife her back seat is like a trash can tha never get dumped
              ----{2009.5 G6 GT COUPE}-----
              blue gold crystal metallic---3.5vvt
              2009 v8 gmc canyon crew cab

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                i use the meguiars leather conditioner works nice and drys pretty good, so it wont stain ur cloths
                X2
                87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
                90 Eagle Talon TSI
                09 G6 Progression(New Car)
                My Progression

Comment

Meguiars Leather Conditioner FTW
                  106,000 MILES!
                  There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                  Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Working...
                  X