auto trans servicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto trans servicing

how do you check and service the 05 4 speed auto trans fluid i had a leak that i fixed now its time to service it

Isn't your dealership supposed to take care of that? It should be under warranty.
    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

These use the check level bolt for checking the level and whatnot. You fill until it just starts to come out the hole.

But they shouldn't need service for a long time, not quite sure your situation though.

Comment

Before the database crash I gave him his answer.

He can't do it under warranty because the car was a salvage.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Well I didn't know that so yeah no warranty for j00.

Comment

Working...
          X