Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DynoLicious App

Ok... i have seen this too many times.

someone PLEASE download this app found Clicky and tell me if it is at all accurate. i have seen it accurate within 10 hp on a saturn. and i want to see if it works for us.

haha it is too funny and too cool!!

Re: DynoLicious App

It's not worth it. It was free for me and i STILL think it's not worth the space on my iphone. I entered all the information correctly, and according to it I have 328max hp but 0-60 in 14 seconds....

go buy a dashhawk.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Re: DynoLicious App

I have the APP, it works ok for what it is. If you want to obtain accurate readings you have to make sure the phone is properly calibrated (follow the instructions in the APP), then make sure you hold the phone VERY VERY still, as any movements will impact the readings. I admit that I did have a hard time getting an accurate reading in my G6, but it recorded some fairly decent numbers for a buddy's BMW 545i Auto.
      Traded: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6 Coupe... 45% front tint, 35% rear tint - EBC Slotted Rotors with Red Stop pads on all four corners

Arrived: 2009 Saturn Aura XR, Carbon Flash Metallic, 6-Speed Automatic. 35% Tint All-Around OH -SO-SMOOTH!

Comment

Working...
      X