Lifetime Alignment anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Alignment anywhere?

Does anybody know of a place that offers lifetime alignments? I'm putting my springs on this week and figured I'd just pay the extra for the lifetime. I thought Sears offered it a fear years ago, but not sure. Thanks for the help.
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Re: Lifetime Alignment anywhere?

Firestone does it. I actually just signed up for it. It's $70 for one time or $170 for lifetime. They always send out coupons in newspapers and stuff too. I got $30 off, so I got lifetime for the cost of 2 alignments. Not too bad as long as I use it.

A lot of people don't trust firestone though. They've been ok for me. Not the best but they do a good job on most stuff, are pretty close, and have really good hours for me so at least for the alignments they're worth it.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Re: Lifetime Alignment anywhere?

actually i just called firestone a few weeks ago when i put new suspension in my GTI, and asked about the lifetime deal, they said it is only good for 3 per year which is spose is acceptable to some, but on my GTI there is no adjustment on the rear so i found a shop to do the front for $20+ tax

by the way Koni FSD's are amazing
      07 G6 GTP
      00 VW GTI VR6

Comment

Working...
      X