This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler Pennsylvania Meet Sign-up List

This Saturday 5/9/09 at noon a couple of us will probably be meeting in Butler PA. We will meet at Kerrs Furniture Showroom 1804 N Main Street Ext Butler, PA 16001. You can use this address for your GPS. The Kerrs went out of business so it's just a big empty parking lot.

Post if you will be there or let us know if you are interested.
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Butler Pennsylvania Meet Sign-up List

I'd like to try and come out, but I don't think I can be there at Noon. I'm playing at a Bar in Blawnox (east of Pgh) Friday night till 1:30 and a bunch of friend are coming out, so I'll probably be on a couch poppin aspirin at noon haha. Plus we'll be crashin at my mom's place and that's abouit an hour from Butler.

Maybe a little later I could swing by. Me and the GF will be in butler to see her momma for Mother's day but I dunno if it'll be saturday or sunday (either way not that early I'm sure).

Hopefully I can make it sometime

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

We can move it to anytime Saturday or Sunday after 6:00 PM. I'm 19 and I don't drink so I don't have to worry bout a hangover
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

I go back to work Sunday. I work a rotating schedule in Cranberry. I'm off Thurs-Sat and then work Sun-Fri. The next weekend might be better though.
        Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I'd have the best chance to be out there in the afternoon on Saturday. Like 3 or 4 maybe.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

if Saturday is better for people I'll double check and see whats going on with the woman. With her finishing up college and me working I usually only see her once a week and wasn't sure what day(s) we were doing anything but I'll definately let you guys know.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Oops, just looked ata map: 357 miles, 6.5 hours

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Are you guys gonna bring any other 6ers with you? Cody, didn't you say there are a couple others by you that could come?
                sigpic

Comment

Theres a good few here in Ohio but there like 2 hours west of here further west of Cleveland and probably not enough time notice for any to show.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

So I should be good to come Saturday. 3 would be best since I do have plans later on Saturday night but if it can be around 3 I'm in for sure.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Looks like this is only about 6 miles from my girlfriend's house so thats good. I can probably be out around 3 if thats what you guys wanna do

Comment

ok it's set the three of us are meeting at the kerrs parking lot at 3 on saturday!
                        sigpic

Comment

Cody, I'm going to bring my Terrible Towel.

Comment

If you bring that Piss colored towel I'm wearing my Browns Jersey

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Funny thing is I live in steelers country, but I don't really care for professional team sports. So, I'm kind of like a neutral ground. I know. We can settle this with a race!!! My friend lives in the middle of no where and the road that goes to his house would be good for a race. I'll have to check with him. If his parents happen to see us racin they might not appreciate it that much.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X