How-to Key Fob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How-to Key Fob

Hey, here is a How to Video to open your Key Fob (sorry no two-way)

[youtube:6111bbmb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k2g6EnyA38[/youtube:6111bbmb]

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Re: How-to Key Fob

I just used my fingernails and pried it

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k

well real men dont have nails long enough too pick it open

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k

well real men dont have nails long enough too pick it open
        I make them grow on command to do it because i'm br00tal.

Comment

oh ok wolverine

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Well Mine fobs were all jacked up when i got them. The metal part that hols the battery falls out of the circuit board all the time and I have to super glue it. Even then it only works 10% of the time. I think its time to upgrade my alarm system and get a reliable keyfob...

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
            I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Detro
              Well Mine fobs were all jacked up when i got them. The metal part that hols the battery falls out of the circuit board all the time and I have to super glue it. Even then it only works 10% of the time. I think its time to upgrade my alarm system and get a reliable keyfob...
              it's not just a holder, it's an electrical contact point. you can't super glue it and expect it to work right. you need to solder it back in for proper operation. i had the same problem, soldered it back on, has worked fine ever since.
              2009 PONTIAC G8
              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish
                it's not just a holder, it's an electrical contact point. you can't super glue it and expect it to work right. you need to solder it back in for proper operation. i had the same problem, soldered it back on, has worked fine ever since.
                unfortunately i dont have a soder

I'm open to other ideas that'll make my car sick awesome super deluxe pro-friggin BOOYAH yo, as long as they're cheap.

Comment

i bet someone you know has one...
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Radio Shack

Comment

Radio Shack
                      Lol I havnt seen a radia shack here in arizona ;D

Might stop by Mexico Depot... I mean Home Depot and get a soder when i get paid thursday.

EDIT: Just checked their site... the closest one is like 40 miles away from my house

Comment

Radio Shack
                        Lol I havnt seen a radia shack here in arizona ;D

Might stop by Mexico Depot... I mean Home Depot and get a soder when i get paid thursday.

EDIT: Just checked their site... the closest one is like 40 miles away from my house

really?
                        radio shacks are every where even in small little citys. i think there a government plot somehow. i mean how else could they stay in buisseness in those little hic towns

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i know of 5 with in 40miles of me

Comment

30w soldering iron, a stand, an extra tip, a thing of cleaner, and solder. Get all that and you'll be good for a very long time.

Comment

next to the key ring hole, on the outside there is a factory made slit to pry on so you don't jack up that casing. Kinda hard to see but there is one.

Comment

Working...
                              X