headlight covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight covers

does anyone have the black headlight covers on a red g6? i've tried the search and didnt find anything...
    You're doing it all wrong...you gotta cup the balls, relax the jaw...

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35
    myspace.com/donaldlynd

Comment

yea i know about that topic, i had already posted my comment there. I'm looking for any pictures of the covers on a Red G6 specifically...

Comment

i dont think they would look good at all on a red 6...plus i just dont like the covers in general with the bumps on them..but ur call
        what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

I installed them on my Crimson Red 06 G6 Wednesday and will have pics up tonight or tomorrow. I got the AVS front and rear covers, and am thoroughly impressed with the look. It pulls together all the other black accents on the car. I got the windows tinted the same day, so that helped as well.
          I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

awesome, thats exactly what im looking for

Comment

Check it out. Heads, Tails, and tint. Hopefully this helps you.
              I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

The look good I just can't stand the bumps on them
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                X