Can you change the fog light bulbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you change the fog light bulbs?

Can you change the fog light bulbs? because i am changing my head light bulbs to hyper white and i want to match my fog lights but i cant find a fog light buld number. or do i have to replace the whole fog light?
    2007 Chevy Tahoe, full color match, LTZ wheels, 2.5" front and 1" rear lift, 33X12 Nitto Terra Grapler, 8000K HIDs, remote reverse light switch

2004 Yamaha R6, hot bodies flushmount signals, MOTOdynamic smoked integrated LED taillight, custom 08 shorty exhaust, custom fender eliminator, smoked double bubble windscreen, color matched seat cowl, removed passenger pegs. 1/4 mile: 10.8 at 131(wasn't supposed to exceed 120 bc I didn't have leather pants, could have easily done under 10.5 but they kicked me out for going too fast)

You can replace just the bulbs, they are the same size as the low beams

Check out the link, youll find some useful info
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Throw some Nokya Hyper Yellow bulbs in those bad boys!!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
      X