i didn't even think of this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didn't even think of this...

well, first off, this is a sneak preview of the new transofrmers film, and wow meagen fox is hottttttttttttttttt

but reading the comments at the bottom of the page one guy said...

I guess it’s a good thing they killed off Jazz in the first movie. I guess it was a prediction of things to come for Pontiac.
    and i rolled back from the computer, on my chair...and was like..... what are the odds of that shit...

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Re: i didn't even think of this...

I thought there was another Solstice in the second one?
    Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

i dont think so, but every other chevy you can think of, or other GM products are in there........and an r8

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Comment

Funny story. The Camaro in the first one was actually a 5.7L LS1 Test Mule GTO they threw the Camaro concept body on. Even the gauges are the GTO gauges if you look at it in the movie, and the seats too are from a GTO. . They gutted the console and stuff though.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Wow, thats...ironic...lol
          Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Funny story. The Camaro in the first one was actually a 5.7L LS1 Test Mule GTO they threw the Camaro concept body on. Even the gauges are the GTO gauges if you look at it in the movie, and the seats too are from a GTO. . They gutted the console and stuff though.
            wow thats crazy erik, thanks for sharing that!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp

I got this think from this doushe that parks his GTO in my Mazda's spot.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp

I got this think from this doushe that parks his GTO in my Mazda's spot.
                http://www.thechevroletcamaro.com/transformers.htm
                looks like you got something good out of that ass and all his douchebaggery.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint

Comment

haha nice find, i know hollyweird does alot of movie magic. i seen alot of it first hand. sometimes it pisses me off cuz they could have done the really thing for cheaper.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    haha nice find, i know hollyweird does alot of movie magic. i seen alot of it first hand. sometimes it pisses me off cuz they could have done the really thing for cheaper.
                    well at the time the camaro wasnt in production so they couldnt even buy one if they wanted to.

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

i know that, but i was referring to other movies

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

hubcaps with drilled rotors, excellent!!!

Comment

[youtube:2qn9sc78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJtYt-a1w2c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2qn9sc78]
                          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                          X