GM vs. Ford trucks debate..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM vs. Ford trucks debate..

i think the competition is good. i can't say i hate ford (or love GM for that matter), hell if i were in the market for a fullsize truck right now F150 would be on the top of my list.

no way man...

GMC 2500 with the turbo diesel/allison

~650 ft-lbs or torque? can tow over 16,000 lbs?

holy crap

trust me, those things are amazing
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

yeah but i don't tow small cities at my job so that would be a gigantic waste of money. i don't want/need a diesel.

on a side note we had a F250 KingRanch with the banks power pack in the shop the other day...that thing smoked a mustang GT and we had 5 people in it heading to get food

Comment

Yeah the Ford's may be fast with the turboed diesel but I can't help but laugh everytime I see one of these POS fords driving around town trying to race everyone. FIRST everyone and their damn dog has a lifted F250 so no one really gives a rats ass about them. SECOND-ITS A TRUCK!!! not a racecar.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

i'd still take a F150 over a sierra, and definately over a silverado. they are just nicer trucks inside and out, but i know that with every GM message board comes the anti-ford nazis.

Comment

Split..

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Split..
              Ya i duno, I dont think i can do one of those

On a side note, im not sure i could ever drive a Ford, but some of the new ones look bad ass.
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                i'd still take a F150 over a sierra
                well, sure, if you want a pretty thing, sure, go for the ford...

but you know... if you want a real truck... to say... uproot a tree, transport machinery, or blow past everything on the interstate--hauling steel and ass?

I'd still have to recommend the GMC

Comment

After all, the GMC trucks can haul huge SHIPS.. they proved it in a car commercial!

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I dont know about you, but my ass and any ass i may pick up will fit in my 6er :wacko:
                    But i keep low standards
                    I duno i own a midsize gmc truck, i duno what i will get when i move up to full size. Prolly what i can afford at the time.
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

need I say more

Edit: and yup... that is an identical plate to what is on my g6

Comment

Nope

Comment

awesome

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                            awesome
                            If your interested

Make sure you check the second page for dirty shots

Comment

yeah... I had checked it out when ya first posted them... that's totally sweet

this is my favorite

decent mud

Comment

Working...
                              X