Odometer stops working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odometer stops working

Does anyone know where I can get the oin layout / wiring diagram for a 2006 G6 3.5 v6... the odometer on my buddies car stops intermitently and when it stops the speedometer drops to 0 as well... it has been to teh dealer and ofcourse never does it... sounds like a pin for the dash panel is shorting to something at time causing the odometer to stop but I don't want to take anything apart to look at it without knowing what pins do what... oh and by the way I know it stopping is a good thing for the mileage but he drives for a living and writes off the miles so he needs them all.....
    Thank You

I meant pin lay out ... sorry for the brain fart

I meant pin lay out ... sorry for the brain fart

Comment

no way, screw messing around with that yourself-take it in and force them to work on the shit!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I agree with Blaine. Take it in, and tell them to keep driving it until they find the problem.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

IF its still under warranty...I would take it in...........

.....next year

Comment

^
            haha, awesome
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
            X