Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone found 2k7 or any later then 2k5 G6 service manuals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone found 2k7 or any later then 2k5 G6 service manuals?

for sale for cheap... found 2k7 for liek $135 awhile ago, but can't even find that site again.

Hoping to find it cheaper seems like I can get 2k5 for like $35 on ebay, willing to maybe spend as much as $50 on them but not $135. Can be on a CD in PDF or the actual manuals.
    2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
    Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Re: Anyone found 2k7 or any later then 2k5 G6 service manuals?

$135 is the going price for a service manual set. The set is more than worth that price.

Buying an older set is not advisable. It may not contain accurate information as each year changes are made to the vehicles.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.as ... XGMKJ82TA9
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

obviously want the ones for my car.... they may be worth it.... but no dieing need to want them while my car is under warranty. Maybe if I ride it out, they will turn up free on the web, or for $35 on ebay, like the ones for the 2k5.

Just sucks with f-bodies and mustangs it was easy to get the manuals downloaded offline, just not with the G6 then again its new, and alot of people are still even under warranty.
      2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
      Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater82
        obviously want the ones for my car.... they may be worth it.... but no dieing need to want them while my car is under warranty. Maybe if I ride it out, they will turn up free on the web, or for $35 on ebay, like the ones for the 2k5.

Just sucks with f-bodies and mustangs it was easy to get the manuals downloaded offline, just not with the G6 then again its new, and alot of people are still even under warranty.
        Delayed response, I know.

Between the service techs we have on here, as well as the regular members who have their own set of manuals, you can easily get any information you'd need for any projects you have coming up. Diagrams, procedures, diagnosis, etc. Whatever you might need, just post up a request, one of us will get it for you. That should hold you over until you find the set you want at the price you want.
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I found a 2006 manual in pdf form here:

http://www.extendedgmwarranty.com/owner ... iac-G6.pdf

Comment

Hopefully I don't break any terms of the TOS, but would it be feasible to have a GB for newer manuals, and someone dedicated to turning it into a PDF post it up for everyone?

If there was enough interest we could probably purchase all the manuals for a few bucks each.

Just an idea.
            Modifications:
            [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
            [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
            [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

Originally posted by mrmark
              I found a 2006 manual in pdf form here:

http://www.extendedgmwarranty.com/owner ... iac-G6.pdf

thats the owners manual. there looking for the serivce manual the one with all teh repair info

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I was looking for a service manual also, I checked out auto zone and checkers looking for either the Haynes or the Chilton.....but all i found was a Haynes for 2005-2007 Malibu do you guys think that would be close enough to cover most components??

Comment

Working...
                X