Call me dumb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me dumb...

This weekend I replaced the brake light socket and when I go put every thing back together, I can't for the life of me get the black knob that holds the tail light AND the trunk net to stay. It will push on, feel like its going to stay, then I go to put the net on and it comes off....what am I missing here?

Re: Call me dumb...

You're dumb! Sorry I had to....

Maybe twist it? IDK
    <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

it most likely striped the tabs that grab on....i have the same problems, you will either need to order new ones or go buy some bolts that fit and will stay in place

Comment

Yep your dumb lol j/k

Yeah mine went back on after I put my LED tails in but they didn't go 100% back on, not all the way seated like they were.
        Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

6 of mine are stripped out
          done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
          to do (soon): window tint
          to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
          need: g6performance.com decals
          cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

they are cheap i would just get the bolts like someone else said
            Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

DUMB

I just have rubber grommets that cover my bolts that are below...................

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Working...
              X