No announcement yet.

Finally some pics with my new wheels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some pics with my new wheels..

No, my car isn't leaking. That was the car that was parked there before me. Notice my buddy's WS-6 Trans Am beside me.

Another blurry pic. My car hates cameras..

The least blurry pic of the bunch...

My buddy's Trans Am

My other buddy's Z24. He gutted the interior a long time ago and I don't think he'll ever put it back in..

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Hey those are pretty nice Tom. Now that car is screaming for total blackout The other rides are nice too, black cars rock!
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Anyone want to trade some red duplicolor caliper paint for black?

I was going to go with red initially, but now that I have the black rims, I'm going to black out the calipers as well.

Then I'm going to get some custom plates done up: BLACKOUT or something along those lines.

I want to do the headlights as well, but I dunno yet. That will not be allowed with the lease, so I'll have to get some spares so that I can swap them when I take the car back.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Looks pretty interesting with it all blacked out basically, nice stuff. I don't like black rims, but that's just me. Yeah the black would look better than the red I'd say, but red wouldn't look that bad. But if you want it blacked out then yeah I can see why.

Comment

Nice cars, nice pick on the rims too! Oh yeah they didn't make a Z24 cavy with the new body style so he just put the emblems on right? I was gonna do that to my LS Sport 03 cavy when I had it-loved the Z24's then they went away
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Uh, they actually did make the Z24 right up until they stopped selling the Cavalier..

Maybe it was a Canada specific thing?

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details. ... id=5399042

sigpic

Comment

Don't know for sure but I do think there is some truth there.

Comment

Ok, I verified it. The Z24 was still available in Canada. I don't understand why, personally. It had the same Ecotec that was in the base Cavalier.

sigpic

Comment

That looks awesome... I have been wondering how black wheels would look on the black coupe... congrats!

what wheels are those, by the way?
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

damn the car looks good tom. the WS-6 looks good too, i love those things.

and yes they made Z24 cavys with that body style in the states too.

Comment

Looking good Tom, Black on black. Sweet
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

that looks awesome...if i didnt love the stock wheels, i would definately get black rims...am i crazy, or do you have the GM badge on one side of your car and not on the other?...definately need some black caliper paint
                        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

NICE FUCKING WHEELS TOM!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^^^ What he said!
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                              ^^^^^ What he said!
                              He said it because they used to be his. It's too bad that he had to get rid of them, but I benefitted from it.

Sacchi S45's 18x7.5.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X